Monday, February 25, 2008

I MADE IT

I am here. I have moved in to my apartment and have already gone grocery shopping. My interpreter spent some time at Texas A&M so we had quite a bit to talk about.

When I got on the plane in Amsterdam I gave myself a little pep talk about getting used to being the only American from now on. It turns out that a bunch of Billy Graham missionaries were on the plane and I sat by a guy from Alabama that was going to see his "girlfriend". I now have the scoop on Russian brides.

I was so excited to see a whole wall of books in my apartment only to figure out they were all in Russian. Oh well.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I want to know how it works. So you go on a missionary trip with Billy Graham and come home married to a woman you just met? I cannot wait to hear this story in person. It will be one of the Roxann greats!!