Tuesday, March 4, 2008

American ways

I'm amazed that people know I'm an American even though I haven't talked. I think I've figured out a few things. YOU MIGHT BE AN AMERICAN IF.........
  • you smile at all
  • you are too polite
  • you think a sidewalk is for pedestrians
  • you think pedestrians have the right of way on a sidewalk
  • you look at things with too much curiosity
  • you wonder why that really old american is doing with that beautiful young ukraine woman

I think that's the most I can come up with now. Just so you single guys know I see alot of guys with Nebraska ball caps that are straight off the U.S. farm with beautiful Ukraine women. When they figure out I'm American they get embarrassed. Hmmmm I wonder why??

I meet AGAIN with the Insurance Exec. he has more questions. I'm about out of answers but it's still very interesting. I went to dinner with another volunteer last night. It was nice to speak english for awhile.

I saw on CNN this morning that Obama and Clinton are in a dead heat going into the primaries today. (That's SRMC in case you forgot Craig)

1 comment:

Gary said...

Roxann When you get done teaching them,you can come home and teach Bob a new trick or two. Maybe Spring will be here when you get home. Gary