Monday, March 3, 2008

LOST IN TIME

I spent the first half of Sunday exploring the city and the second half in the apartment as it was sleeting and not very nice out.

A friend of Bob and mine, Craig, has been telling me about Pillers of the Earth by Ken Follit. I brought the book along with me and have been lost in time. It is set more in England but it is during the time of castle building and monestaries, lords and Queens and Kings. When I walk down the street and see a Cathedral I can almost imagine that I am in the book. I think, unfortunently, I would not be Aliana(the hero, but Ellen(the good heathen) and sometimes my temper would get the best of me and I would put a curse on everyone(you would have to read the book). I also visited a monestary and it fit right into what I was reading.

Today I meet with Yuri, the Insurance Exec., I will work hard not to be Ellen.

One more shout out to Craig, make that check to SRMC hospital foundation as I have been Ellen and put a curse on a certain campaign.

Thanks for all the e-mails they help me to not be homesick and I really apprecitate them.

No comments: