Sunday, March 2, 2008

RoxAnn & Yulia's great adventure

Our Mission????? Should we choose to accept it????



4:00 a.m. We were picked up by the driver at my apartment

4:30 a.m.-Picked up Yuri(the "Boss")

11:00a.m.-arrive in Odessa(no stops at all)

11:05-offered coffee-TOOK A BIG SIP----BIG MISTAKE-FULL OF GROUNDS

11:06- time for my marketing talk--mouth and teeth full of coffee grounds-worked well because couldn't smile much because teeth full of grounds.

12:00 done with my talk-Yuie Talked until 1:30

1:31-back in car-no lunch-no water-straight to Kiev

6:30-dropped at taxi stand

7:00 finally back at apartment. Yulia and I are giddy with hunger & laughter. We decide that I should be grateful to Yuri because he contributed to my weight loss goal. I decided we should go out to a very nice dinner and present the check to Yuri Monday. PLAN COMPLETED

The meeting was very formal. More Women than Men. The stars are putting revenge on me for all the times I was rolling my eyes when State Farm brought in someone to talk about marketing. I got about one whole person out of 27 worth of feedback. Yuri(of course) thought it was a great success. If he treats great success this way I would hate to see what failure got. I will have a talk with him Monday as we are supposed to do the 2 more times. On one hand I WILL lose weight, but on the other I am somewhat responsable to be treated with respect and this won't do again.

Yuri and I are going to have a come to terms meeting. MY TERMS(easting,drinking and bathroom)
Slept untill noon-sat and sun off to freedom square to look around.

2 comments:

Hankie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Heading to Book Club tonight. I think we will make your blog required reading! Keep 'em coming! -Bob B.