Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Yuri Yuri Yu R Killing me!!

I know I'm here for marketing but today Yuri and I figured claims all day. Thanks to Bob White and a little bit my brain we figured premiums and claims all day. I now can figure a premium by hand. I told Yuri he needed a better computer. He actually cracked a smile. Now he wants to see a policy on tomatos. Who the heck grows tomatos in Kansas???? Oh well, thanks to Kent L. at the RMA I can find one now. You guys are really helping me to look smart. That is a tough job.
(note to Bob, at least he didn't ask about sun-dried tomatos)
For the next project they are wanting to develop some new policies similar to RA and CRC. It would be very interesting but would require more knowlege than I have with crop insurance. It would be in April of this year.
If someone is reading with an interest check out the CNFA.org site.
Tomorrow people start getting ready for womens day. It's really Saturday but they start doing things on Thursday. This is similar to Valentines day but only for women. I think Yuri owes me a flower. Let's not hold our breaths.

No comments: